Follow this article to view live video from your vehicle directly from the map.
- Login to your account.
- Click on the ‘Maps’ icon on the left bar.
- Select the dashcam you would like to view. The dashcam must be online in order to view its live location on the map.
- You can see the current location of the vehicle on the map with the speed, date and time details.
- To view live video select the camera you wish to view; road-facing, driver-facing and auxiliary cameras. You can view different cameras at the same time.
- To download the video and save it locally, click the download arrow placed on the video screen.
Note: Online camera is indicated via a green dot next to the camera icon.