Created by: Rob Pitcher
Modified on: Thu, 18 Jun, 2020 at 11:00 AM
- Login to your account.
- Click on the ‘Analytics’ icon on the left bar.
- You can select to view a report of either a single or a group of dashcams.
- Select the time frame you would like to view on the top bar.
- A report sorted by dashcam names will be presented on the main screen, including a summary of the distance, speed, speed alarms, dangerous driving alarms, geo-fence alarms.
- You can drill down further into the report by clicking on the number of events that are underlined and highlighted in blue.
- To export the report click on the icon on the top right.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.