The main portal dashboard will list at the glance statistical graphics that will help in identifying the occurred events up to the current date. The user can navigate through the dashboard as follows:
Vehicles table will list all the registered vehicles identifying their current status as follows:
- Red: vehicle is currently parked.
- Orange: vehicle is currently idle.
- Green: vehicle is currently moving.
The dashboard will illustrate all the triggered events using graphical statistics. The only executable tabs will be (Out of area, Excessive speeding, Brake, Shock, Acceleration, Turn and Panic).
- Upon clicking on any of those tabs, a summary list will pop out including the device name, position, speed and date-time stamp.
- The summary can be exported in Excel or PDF format.
- Excessive speed can be set per device and adjusted from Settings tab -> Devices -> Edit.
- Out of area icon will list all the vehicles that were triggered out the predefined geofence.
Click on the desired vehicle to allocate it on the map.
- The vehicle will be color coded according to its current status.
- By clicking on the vehicle, a summary tab will pop out, includes vehicle name, device DRID, current status, location and multiple executable tabs.
Executable functional tabs:
- Get Snapshot: a live image from the vehicle’s current location.
Get Video: a 20 seconds footage of the vehicle’s current location.
- The device should be online in order to respond to Get Snapshot & Get Video request.
- The user can download MP4 file footage by clicking on Download tab.
- For data analysis, and drive behavior report, click on MDT File tab. This file extension will require the Software Analysis tool provided from SmartWitness (http://support.smartwitness.com).
Scheduled Video: adjust the desired date & time in order to initiate a 20 seconds footage request.
- All the requested videos will be listed under Media Manage tab, labeled as Requester Name.
- If the device is offline, all the user requests will be queued and processed once the device is online.
Event History: a list of all the triggered events upon the current date. The user is capable to export the event’s summary in Excel or PDF.
Log History: a list of all the camera events upon the current date. The user is capable to export the event’s summary in Excel or PDF format.
Media History: a list of all the manual requested & auto-uploaded videos.
View Routes: will provide a geographical summary of the vehicle’s route upon the selected date.
Events tab will generate a summary list of all the triggered events. The listed events can be filtered as of the current date, 7 days and 30 days.
Events tab will include executable graphical icons that generate summary reports of the following:
- Active Today: lists the currently active devices.
- Check Connection: indicates devices that stopped sending data to the platform without proper “Ignition Off” for more than 1 hour.
- Check Settings: lists the devices that requires settings checkup.
- Check Media: shows devices that reported SD card errors and initiated a format.
- Idle: lists that devices that are active but not moving for certain period of time.
- Emergency: lists devices that triggered both Panic and Severe Shock events.
A color code adjustment can be used to trigger certain events as follows:
- Red: lists Shock, Severe Shock and Panic events.
- Amber: lists Brake, Acceleration and Turn events.
- Gray: list Speed events.
The user can review any of the listed events by selecting one. A 20 seconds low resolution footage will be presented, that includes the device name and DRID, vehicle’s information, registered speed, time stamp and event’s location.
In case of an accident occurrence the user can have a street view of the event by clicking on Street View tab.
The user can retrieve MP4 footage of the event by clicking on Video tab. This tab will be colored green to indicate that the video was requested previously, and will playback within the same window. Otherwise, a message stating Request has been submitted will show up.
The user can dismiss the unnecessary events by clicking on Dismiss tab. However, the events will be listed in a separate tab called Dismissed.
The user can review and arrange the triggered events by clicking on Review tab. This tab will provide the user with the ability to write comments one each event in order to manage them.
Event route will be listed under View Route tab for the selected vehicle.
- Click on View Route tab.
- A new window will pop out listing all the routes corresponding to the triggered event.
These routes are being registered as a live track every 15 seconds increments, including the event itself, which is being colored differently so the user can allocate the exact event.
The user can click on any of the routes to request a snapshot or video as follows:
2.3 Media Manager
Media Manager will include all the manual and auto-uploaded footage requests. The user can setup a search filter for certain device/entire fleet, and specify the time range.
- A 20 seconds footage for each triggered event with date & time stamp including the requester name.
- Videos will be labeled according to the recorded camera.
- User can download the footage as of MP4/ MDT file extension.
Maps feature allows the user to allocate and view all the assigned vehicles.
- Graphical executable tabs indicating each event can be used as a searching mechanism (Search by: Panic, Shock, Acceleration, Brake, Speed, Turn or Idle).
- The map will cluster the nearly located vehicles, or indicate them via colored arrow according to its current status (Idle, Parked, Moving or Lost Connection).
- User can search by vehicle or device s/n using Search device bar.
- When user selects vehicle from the list the map will auto pan and zoom to the selected vehicle when it changes its position.
After selecting View Routes on the left will appear a menu where user can view all routes for the selected day or show only events in a custom time interval.
When user clicks on chosen route it will be drawn on the map and important events will be displayed in the side menu.
User can click Back to routes to return to previous menu and select another route or click on Global map to reset the map and show all devices.
Upon selecting the desired certain event tab, all the recorded videos will be listed on the left side of the screen.
- User can request the event footage by clicking on Video tab.